We understand your home is the largest financial asset you have, therefore when you come to sell your property with Charlton Grace you need the reassurance it will be promoted and marketed in the right way.
With us you can expect:
- Accompanied viewings with instant feedback – both positive and constructive.
- Weekly updates, which includes web site activity reports. This will ensure that you are always kept informed and the partnership between client and agent is maintained.
- Dedicated sales progress chasing, all the way to a successful completion.
- Advertising in the Basingstoke Gazette with a weekly distribution of 15,000 copies read by 40,625 people.
- Constant on-line marketing activity using our Social Media back office solution.
- Free valuations, whether you’re thinking of selling or letting, now or in the near future.
- User friendly web-site, linked to the country’s largest portals.
Selling with Charlton Grace
If you’re thinking of selling you’ll need to know what your place is worth. That means having one of our Directors call round to your property to advise on pricing and to give some hints and tips on how best to present your home and achieve the biggest yield.
When instructing Charlton Grace to sell your property, you are instructing a fully independent business that is passionate about selling, with the owners of the business on hand to ensure your expectations are met from start to finish. Our aim is to ensure your experience with Charlton Grace is one you’ll be happy to recommend to others.
Charlton Grace is a member of The Property Ombudsman. The Property Ombudsman code of practice is approved by the Trading Standards Institute. The Trading Standards Institute has approved the code of practice we follow, which is run by The Property Ombudsman.