To help reassure both buyers and sellers, we would like to outline the procedures that we will be following in line with official guidance to keep all parties safe as we begin to offer property viewings again.
Please be assured that we are keeping up-to-date with the very latest Government guidelines and doing all we can to make in-person viewings and market appraisals safe for all involved.
The measures we are taking:
- Before any viewing or visit is confirmed we will check if any party has had COVID-19 or shown symptoms, are shielding or clinically vulnerable, or are currently self-isolating.
- Vendors will vacate their properties for the duration of the viewing.
- We will request that vendors leave as many doors open and lights on as possible to minimise the need to touch door handles and light switches.
- We will limit the number of applicants at any one viewing to 2 people, and request that children do not attend. If this is not possible, we will request that children remain in the car under the supervision of an adult. Please do not bring any pets with you to the viewing. Government Guidelines require that the people viewing the house must be living in the same household.
- Please keep a minimum of 2 metres apart from others and consider wearing gloves and a mask or face covering. This may be compulsory for certain visits. We will wear PPE.
- You will be given the opportunity to wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering a property.
- We will not hand you any paperwork at the viewing, but we will email you brochures and any relevant property documents when we confirm the viewing for you to print off prior to your visit.